In Florida, a felony is generally defined as any crime punishable by more than one year in prison.
• Aggravated Assault
• Aggravated Battery
• Grand Theft
• Armed Trespass
• Dealing in Stolen Property
• Possession +20 grams of Marijuana
• Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine, Meth, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, Pills, Etc.)
• Felony DUI
• Felony Driving While License Suspended
• Felony Violation of Probation
• Any and all other Florida Felony Offenses
If charged with a Felony in Suwannee County or Columbia County, contact us for a case evaluation.