Arrested on drug charges in Suwannee County or in the State of Florida can have serious consequences. A conviction for one marijuana blunt or one baggy of less than 20 grams can affect your current and future employment and it can also result in your driver’s license being suspended for 12 months to two years per conviction. That’s why it is extremely important to have an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney advocating on your behalf. Mr. McLeod has handled all types of drug cases including: simple drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, sale of drugs, manufacturing of drugs, drug trafficking, and marijuana grow house cases to name a few.
Drug charges involve illegal narcotics ranging from marijuana to crack cocaine and also encompass prescription drugs such as Hydrocodone, Lortab or Oxycontin.
• Possession -20 grams of Marijuana.
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Possession of +20 grams of Marijuana.
• Sale or Deliver a Controlled Substance: to include prescription medicine, cocaine, marijuana, crack cocaine, methamphetamine and various other controlled substances.
• Possession with Intent to Sell or Deliver: to include prescription medicine, cocaine, marijuana, crack cocaine, methamphetamine and various other controlled substances.
• Manufacturing of Drugs: typically involving marijuana and methamphetamine.
• Drug Trafficking: typically involving prescription medicines, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana.
• Drug Cultivation/Grow House: typically involving marijuana.
• Possession of a Controlled Substance: to include cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamine, LSD, Psilocybin and other illicit drugs.
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia: to include a pipe, rolling papers, a weighing scale, a bong and other items associated with the use of illegal substances.
• Any and all other Florida Drug Offenses.